Open Data Plane project resources
OpenFastPath foundation legal documents
- Bylaws: Bylaws describe how the OpenFastPath foundation operate. All new members need to review and agree to the bylaws before joining the foundation.
- Membership Agreement: All Core Members of the OpenFastPath foundation need to sign the membership agreement.
- Community Membership Agreement: All Community Members of the OpenFastPath Foundation need to sign the community membership agreement.
- Contribution License Agreement: Anyone who wants to contribute to the OpenFastPath Foundation needs to sign the contribution agreement.
- Anti-Trust Policy: Anti-Trust policy describes the rules related to the applicable antitrust and competition laws that everyone involved in the OpenFastPath Foundation needs to comply with.
- IP Policy: OpenFastPath IP Policy describes the licensing model used by the OpenFastPath Foundation.
- Membership Application Form